Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Hello again!



It has been a while, hasn't it?  Life moves at such a fast pace.  There is little time to pause.  There's news, however, that must be told!

Please join me in welcoming Gryffen, who was gently birthed, at home, two weeks ago!



Gryffen joins his brother, Owen, and his sister, Lilah, to complete this beautiful little family.

Lilah and Owen visited nana and papa while Griffen was getting settled.  We went to Tudhope Park in Orillia where much fun was had by all!



Lilah was just a little upset to leave...but that was fixed quickly with "one more time, then!"



I found a farm that was still selling strawberries.  I had a marathon freezer jam making spree....and my freezer is full until I split the dole with family



And in those moments when the air is warm, I have spent my time here...



What is happening at your home?  Are you enjoying life?  I am!

2 comments:

  1. It's a very special time when you get a new grandchild. The photo of Lilah is one that the family will talk about for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations !! so sweeeeeet...love from me.....xxx !!

    ReplyDelete