Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Just One of Those Days....

Some days are better spent in bed.

It has been one of those days where I have journeyed from one point of contention to another. I have "tiptoed" where I'd rather "trample." I feel as if I am going absolutely mad with all the things I'd love to say but don't...can't...won't.

“The path of peace is not a passive journey. It takes incredible strength not to open a can of 'whoop-ass', justifiably, when ones button is pushed.”

― T.F. Hodge, From Within I Rise: Spiritual Triumph Over Death and Conscious Encounters with "The Divine Presence"

It will be an early bedtime for me.


3 comments:

  1. So I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope today is a better day. Though some times it does release the pressure to open the can you spoke of just a crack. (No pun intended ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! Today was a much better day!

    ReplyDelete