Thursday, April 2, 2015

THIS is the first sign of spring!




Away with the clothes rack...for today, anyway.  Tonight we can look forward to sleeping on sheets sheets that smell of the outdoors.

I love the fact that I've learned to live without a dryer.  Nothing beats the smell of laundry fresh off the line.

My side door that leads out to my line has shifted and I have to walk around the house because I can't open that door. The walk is well worth it.

Soon house will settle on to its original position and the door will open and my clothesline will get much use.

Oh happy days....oh happy days!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post, Wendy! It really is a sure sign of Spring. Had some laundry hanging outside last week. :)
    Thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my paintings. The goose painting was very popular [now sold].
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete