Friday, October 24, 2014

Carpe Diem!

When I woke this afternoon, I awoke to a beautiful, sunny, fall day!  Realizing that if I did not seize the moment, this might end up being the first year that I did not launch myself in my kayak...  That could not be!  So... I donned my paddling attire, and launched my trusty craft!



Such a wonderful moment.....



The waters were peaceful as the locks are closed for the season.



This post is heavy on the kayak pics, but I wanted to capture this moment to reflect upon in the coming months.





The leaves are almost down and the water level will also fall soon.....  I am so happy to have the memory of this trip, today!

Carpe Diem!


3 comments:

  1. Today has been another glorious day...best not to waste them.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's high time you got out on the water or you might have to sell the kayak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's moments like these that give our souls reason to soar!

    ReplyDelete