Thursday, November 8, 2012

Feeling heavy hearted today. My ex-husband has passed away leaving the ones who loved him wanting more. His children had just a taste of what a relationship with their dad could be. Their grief is deep and raw and consuming. So hard to watch...

I, the "ex" share their pain, and like them, mourn for what could have, should have been.

There is no story that can be told anymore. It just doesn't matter.

God bless you Ray. I know we will see you again, and I know you won't be too far from your children now.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry for your pain and for your children as well. It is such a hard thing to go through. My dad just passed away 6 months ago.

    'It will get easier with time.' People told me that when my dad died and I thought they were crazy. I couldn't imagine ever feeling happy again. But it happens.

    May God bless you and keep you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sorry -- especially hard to lose loved ones this time of year. Big hugs to you and your children.

    ReplyDelete