Thursday, August 23, 2012

I have missed you!

Well.. the summer is almost over and I have not blogged once!  "Overhaul" was labelled as a site that might harm your computer.  Although it is "clean" there is nothing I can do to remove that label.  So...We move on.

This summer has been tremendously demanding at work.  Fellow RN's have retired or moved to management positions to ease the management role.  We have been chronically short of front line workers as a result.

On the home front?  We are still loving our little home!  

I tried the lasagna method of gardening with great success.  Next year promises a larger garden!

I have found a little time to preserve dills...and peaches soon.  My plans were downsized, however, I am happy that i have been able to do something.

I am happy to see the arrival of fall.  It is my favorite time of year!  Quieter that its forerunner, it is a time to collect.  Family have already planned thanksgiving here, and will collect around our table again.  My garden bounty will be collected and stored.  Christmas projects will be organized, and started as soon as time permits.

Pictures of my garden to come!  Have a great day!!!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I'm looking forward seeing to your garden photos and hearing an update on the hens. I'm glad to see you back online :-)

    ReplyDelete